Research and Innovation Centre on Advanced Industrial Production (RICAIP) is a two-phase H2020 Teaming project based on a consortium of four founding members: two institutes of leading Czech technical universities, CIIRC-CVUT and BUT-CEITEC , and two leading German research organizations, DFKI and ZeMA, that aims to jointly establish the independent Centre of Excellence for Industry 4.0 relevant areas.
RICAIP main principles:
• Designed as core research facility – a distributed testbed for advanced industrial production.
• Geographically spread, however, integrated research infrastructure.
• Allowing remote control and multi-site and multi-task operations.
• Driving force for industrial production standardization.
• Operated on open access principles.
• Consortium members serve as infrastructure starting nodes.