RICAIP - Research and Innovation Centre on Advanced Industrial Production
is a joint project of four founding partners: two institutes of leading Czech technical universities, CIIRC-CVUT and BUT-CEITEC, and two leading German research organizations DFKI and ZeMA.
The aim of the project is to develop a strong cooperation at international level evolving the concept of Industry 4.0. RICAIP will virtually connect the testbed facilities in the Czech Republic and Germany and integrate them into a new Czech-German research infrastructure in advanced distributed industrial production. Moreover, our intention is to develop RICAIP as the European research infrastructure, the first of its kind in Europe.
The RICAIP project was successful in the first phase of the Teaming H2020 call.
We strive to succeed in the implementation of this transnational centre.
The new research centre will be physically based on existing and to be extended facilities at the Czech partner organisations CIIRC-CVUT and BUT-CEITEC, complemented by a corresponding site jointly operated by the German partners DFKI and ZeMA.
RICAIP main principles:
- Designed as core research facility – a distributed testbed for advanced industrial production
- Geographically spread, however, integrated research infrastructure
- Allowing remote control and multi-site and multi-task operations
- Driving force for industrial production standardization
- Operated on open access principles
- Consortium members serve as infrastructure starting nodes