Conditions for consent to personal data processing and rights of data subject
Data subject hereby gives consent to processing of his or her personal data to:
Czech Technical University in Prague – Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics, and Cybernetics (CIIRC CTU), address at Jugoslávských partyzánů 1580/3, 160 00, Prague 6, VAT: CZ68407700, in the matter of the consent to personal data processing represented by the Project Management Office of CIIRC CTU (hereandafter referenced as “Controller”)
under the following conditions:
- The extent of provided personal data based on the consent is as follows and as listed in the registration:
- Name and surname
- Institution / Organization
- Email address
- Purpose of personal data processing is as follows:
- Voluntary registration for particular RICAIP event (hereinafter as „event“) and further communication about the particular event (sharing presented documents, audio/video and other materials and outputs related to the presentations at the event).
- Sharing of further information related to the field of Industry 4.0, robotics, or artificial intelligence and dissemination of outputs of the RICAIP Centre and project relevant to industry, academia, and society.
In general, the processing of personal data will follow the principles of the Czech Technical University in Prague (CTU) as the RICAIP Project Coordinator available at: https://www.cvut.cz/en/data-processing-and-protection-gdpr.
- Period of personal data processing
The Controller is committed to process personal data for the period of 6 years after the date of the event.
- Transfer of personal data
Controller hereby states that personal data will be transferred only to the partners of the RICAIP Project for aforementioned purposes:
|CEITEC BUT: Brno University of Technology CEITEC – Central European Institute of Technology – Management Purkyňova 123 612 00 Brno – Královo Pole, Czech Republic||DFKI Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH (DFKI) Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3 Saarland Informatics Campus D 3_2 D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany|
|ZeMA ZeMA – Zentrum für Mechatronik und Automatisierungstechnik gemeinnützige GmbH Eschberger Weg 46 Gewerbepark Geb. 9 D-66121 Saarbrücken, Germany|
- Rights of personal data subject
Controllers hereby inform data subject of his or her rights deriving from the Article 13 of GDPR Regulation, namely:
- The personal data of the data subject will be processed on the basis of his or her free consent, under the above conditions.
- The purpose for providing personal data of the data subject to the Controllers is the interest of the data subject in participation and registration in an event organized by the Controllers and the interest of the data subject in obtaining related documents and information.
- There will be no automated decision-making or profiling during the processing of personal data of the data subject.
- The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time, the right to request access to his or her personal data, their correction or deletion, or restrictions on processing, and to object to the processing, has the right to transfer this data to another Controller, as well as the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if the data subject considers that the Controllers is violating the GDPR Regulation during the processing of his or her personal data.
- Contact details of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection: email@example.com.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact RICAIP at firstname.lastname@example.org.